Pub15 is a new show for pub owners, managers and industry figures running on 18th and 19th February and its aim is to help you to:
- Pick up hundreds of new ideas from 150 unique exhibitors
- Tap into the latest trends and products
- Enjoy inspiring, free-to-attend business seminars from a whole host of key industry names
- Meet with suppliers face-to-face
- Connect with friends, peers and potential clients
Sophie’s Bar contains a selection of breweries made by beer sommelier Sophie Atherton. Head to Sophie’s Bar for complimentary samples, accompanying tasting notes and expert advice from onsite beer sommeliers to discover some exciting beers for your pub’s patrons this year.
The brewers include Brewdog, Dark Star Brewing Co., Five Points Brewing Company, Goddards Brewery, Gyle 59, Harviestoun Brewery, Kent Brewery, Kubla Brewery, Meantime Brewing Company, Moor Beer Co., Pig & Porter, St Austell Brewery and Tring Brewery Co.
Other exhibitors include Inapub, BBPA, Cask Marque, CAMRA, BFBI, Beer Academy and Orderella. You can see the full list of exhibitors here