The Cask Marque website which lists over 8,350 award winning pubs is now heavily consumer focused to help drive footfall into pubs. Drinkers will now be able to access a powerful search engine under the following headings:
- Search by any part of the pub address
- Search by which facilities a pub has
- Search by who owns the pub – e.g. somebody can find all Wetherspoon pubs
- Can click on a postcode region (e.g. CO, IP, NR etc) and see all the pubs in that area. More
accurate than a county search.
- Search for a beer by brewery and beer name (clicking on a brewery name will filter to show
only that brewery’s beers
- Search by Cyclops tasting notes – e.g. all that are “chestnut red” to look at
- Find where you can drink this beer – results are accurate on the day we have visited a pub,
but advise to check with the pub a beer is still on sale.
General Search Results eg https://cask-marque.co.uk/find-real-ale-pubs/with-cask-marque/
- Each pub shows
o Facilities of pub
o Beers on sale
o Pub details including website, facebook, email links
o Map & directions
It is than planned that all data about the pubs will be made available for other consumer websites:
- Beer in the Evening – 1.5m users a month
- Use Your Local – 200,000 users a month
- Fancy a Pint? – 250,000 users a month
- In a Pub – 50,000 users a month
Much of this data can also be found on the CaskFinder app which is used over 50,000 times a month to find the newest Cask Marque pubs and offers an Ale Trail for drinkers with prizes.
For further information contact: