Cask Beer Uncovered was launched in March and is free of charge to all pubs and their staff. Developed by the Cask Matters partnership, the e-learning programme is designed to inform, engage and enthuse bar staff about cask beer and help pubs to maximise the potential of our national drink. Cask Matters aims to put 100,000 members of staff through the Cask Beer Uncovered programme over the next three years.
You can now watch the Cask Beer Uncovered videos individually, see below:
1. Introduction Find out why cask beer is so special and see many of the brewers speak about why they are proud of British beer.
2. In the Brewhouse The brewing process is explained and brought to life.
3. What to Do in the Pub Cellar Tips you should follow to serve the perfect pint of cask beer.
4. Customers and Serving the Perfect Pint Find out what customers want and how to give it to them.
5. How to Promote In the pub, social media and online are all important – there is lots of advice in this video for publicans.
6. Choosing What to Buy It’s important to be able to help your customers so well informed bar staff really help with this.
7. Conclusion Now is the time to drink cask – find out why!