Cask Ale Week was a massive opportunity for breweries and pubs to really talk up cask ale and get their communities behind them.
Here are some examples from Palmers Brewery showing a really integrated campaign with:
- Pub activity including promotinal material offering visitors a free brewery tour
- Pub menu supporting Cask Ale Week using cask ale as an ingredient
- Invitation to the free brewery tour
- Beer sampling in town
- A cycle ride/tour de Palmers with some great pictures and Twitter activity – including tweeting the winners and their times
- Social media including Twitter and Facebook
- Resulting local press coverage
“Our business revolves around cask ale, so it makes perfect sense to use Cask Ale Week to promote our brands and brewery – at the same time as supporting pubs. Meeting our customers and having a beer with them is brilliant. The more people who can see and share our passion for real ale the better” says Darren Batten, Palmers Head Brewer.