A half day (3 hour) course which delivers an understanding of how Sales Teams and Business Relationship Managers can translate technical beer handling techniques into quantifiable tangible sales.
Cask Marque is the industry watchdog for beer quality and delivers over 70% of the UKs Cellar Management and Beer Quality training.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should take this course?
This course should be attended by sales personnel/area managers who have a basic knowledge of cellar management and beer quality who need to convert this information into a commercial proposition
What will I learn?
Upon completion of the course learners will have a clear understanding of:
• The state of the draught category market in the current climate and how it impacts on sales of other categories
• Understanding beer styles and consumers
• Planning the right range
• Merchandising - using POS effectively
• Internal and external marketing concepts to help drive draught sales
• Identifying key opportunities for driving draught sales
• Understanding consumer groups
• The link between quality and sales – commercial benefit of implementing good practices in the cellar and behind the bar
• How to address quality issues with confidence and credibility
Is there any exam?
There is a multiple choice question examination
How long does it last?
3 hours (can be embedded into sales meetings/area meetings)
Where does the course take place?
This is in house training, so a venue of your choice
How many people can attend?
What does it cost?