Cask Marque is supported by a number of brewers and pub companies. Each one pays an annual membership depending on their barrelage or size. View a list of sponsoring companies.
The benefits of becoming a corporate member are shown below, or you can download the benefits of Cask Marque corporate membership:
- The ability to sponsor pubs for Cask Marque accreditation. To help, a third of your subscription cost is returned in the form of credits.
- The use of the Cask Marque logo on all merchandising and stationery. This shows a commitment to best practice and cask.
- Our team of Roger Clayson and Annabel Smith are available to advise on increasing profitability from cask ale sales.
- The team can devise bespoke solutions to grow sales and profits whether through quality initiatives or training.
- We can support company initiatives both internally by presentations and externally through PR.
- Membership gives the opportunity to link your company name with Cask Marque and generate PR.
- Supporting Cask Marque drives the cask category by helping Cask Marque achieve its objectives.
- Monthly billing of sponsorship and project work.
- Cask Marque will monitor on each renewal that the sponsor’s brands are still being stocked by a pub to ensure that the investment by the sponsoring brewer generates extra sales.
- Monthly beer quality report showing where during the month we have tested your beer nationwide and the results.
- Notification within 24 hours where a beer has failed a Cask Marque inspection and recommended action required.
- Industry analysis of visits ie glass care and the ability to benchmark your beer quality performance against other competitors.
- Link your company into retailer quality initiatives thus supporting your customers.
- Members discount on training courses and project work.
- Company links from our website.
- Annual invitation to join the Company AGM.